Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Princess is 7!!!

Tatym's birthday was yet another party filled weekend. Friday, January 9th was her actual birthday so I made chocolate chip cookie pops that said "Tatym" and had the #7 on them. They turned out pretty cute. The best part about making those was that Tay came home from the neighbor's house and saw that I had made her classmates a very special birthday treat. Her expression when she saw them was priceless and her comment was even better. She said "Mom, I love you more than I have ever loved you because you are making those for me". Tears definitely welled up in my eyes. To hear my baby girl say that to me meant so much!! I volunteered to work in her classroom that day so I brought the cookie pops, balloons, and a Webkin. Tay was so excited!
That night, we took Tatym, my nephews Dru and Reed, and my mom to dinner and to High School Musical on Ice. We had front row tickets. They had to be the best seats in the house. The show was very entertaining....maybe that is because I am a closet HSM lover!! Saturday Tay went with her dad and Sunday we had friends and family over to our house for pizza and cake.
Can I tell all of you how weird it is to have a 7 year old???!!! Super Weird. 7 just seems so big. Next year she will be 8......wow even weirder.
The Birthday Princess
Tay and her buds
The donut cake I made
Cookie Pops
I go overboard!!
Tay opening gifts
Quinn fell in love!!

Me and My Girly

No comments: