No this is not a Halloween Party.....it was a just because we want to throw an 80's party in November party. Rhett had these clients who wanted to throw a party for their friends but they wanted it to be themed. And obviously they chose this fabulous, yet hideous theme!! They invited me to join Rhett that evening. I had more fun buying my outfit for that night than I have had in quite some time. The tables were covered in a neon spandex material. The ice sculpture was an 80's mixed cassette tape. The centerpieces were Rubix cubes, Pop Rocks, and a can of Pacman soda. Everyone dressed for the occasion and to say the least, the colors were cheerful. It was an awesome party thrown by my talented hubby.
The Rad Ice Sculpture

Yeah, That is me and Slash with blonde hair

Was this style seriously hot??

I kind of like this outfit

This is the owner of the house and her friend as Solid Gold Dancers
Totally know what I am going to be next Halloween
No comments:
Post a Comment