Friday was Free Dress Day at school for Tay. I got a call from her teacher, which just so happens to be my sister-in-law's sister (follow?), at around 2:30 in the afternoon. She said she didn't think Tatym would be able to make it through the door to go home that day because her head was so big from so many people commenting on how cute she looked. I thought that was the coolest thing in the world. I am such a proud mommy!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Free Dress Day Friday
Friday was Free Dress Day at school for Tay. I got a call from her teacher, which just so happens to be my sister-in-law's sister (follow?), at around 2:30 in the afternoon. She said she didn't think Tatym would be able to make it through the door to go home that day because her head was so big from so many people commenting on how cute she looked. I thought that was the coolest thing in the world. I am such a proud mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment